Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

This was definitely a very interetesting Halloween. First, I could not find Kenzie's costume. She was supposed to be Strawberry Shortcake and I tore my house apart looking for it but could not. I spent my conference period Thursday going to get her a new costume and that was not fun because they were so picked over. Finally I found one I thought she would like. It was supposed to light up, but of course, didn't work.

We went to MiMi's to trick and treat at the retirement village and then went to eat with Christy and Dum Dum. Thank goodness I was able to take pictures because Halloween night Button started running a high temperature so she did not get to go trick or treating. I took Reagan and Diaviane and Kenzie stayed home with Daddy. Then Halloween night my camera decided not to work; it was a very frustrating holiday but the kids had fun and that is all that matters. The Jackson family
Uncle Erley and Koy Boy


The Macik family

Kenzie, Reagan and Koy





Nani, Koy and Linz



What a cute golfer? Papa Bear would be proud!!




Miss Reagan; the pumpkin princess.







My two beauties!!






I was making fun of Koy and Kenzie in this picture. Because instead of just smiling, they would make this fake smile and say CHEESE really loud!!









Cute, Cute, Cute!!!








The great grandkids with MiMi










No comments:

Post a Comment