Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter....Well, not for Kenzie!!! :)

This picture makes me laugh everytime. So anyone that knows Miss Reagan and Miss Kenzie knows that they are night and day (literally). Anyway, Kenzie absolutely HATES Sunday mornings because she has to put her dress on. She screams bloody murder and says, "No, Mommy...itchy, itchy." Then for the rest of the morning she will be on the couch with a pouty face and won't talk to me.

Well of course, this weekend was Easter. As soon as she saw the dress, she started screaming. I told her that she was beautiful and she looked me dead in the face and screamed, "I NOT BEAUTIFUL MOMMY, I ITCHY!!!" I tried so hard to get her to smile for pictures but as you can see NO LUCK. Oh well, it will be cute to show her when she grows up. Melissa thinks I should give up and not force it on her. How many of you think that is going to happen? EXACTLY!!!

And of course, Reagan LOVES it!!! She will twirl and talk about how pretty she is all day long. Notice the eyeshadow she just had to have. This morning she was still asking me if her makeup was on her face.











1 comment:

  1. Omg! That is hilarious! I was sitting here trying not to crack up, reading this at work. the dresses are so cute though!

    ReplyDelete